Spent the weekend at the boyfriends place. Had a good time, was great to see him and hang out with him and his family. Finaly got to see the rest of his horses. Aparently he thinks he's going to kick some ass this summer with his new horse.... I sugested that he might not, and that I might beat him. Aparently that did not go over well. To me even if Im going into the ring with friend or student I still want to win. Of course Im going to be really happy for them if they beat me but I wouldnt expect them to blow the class for me or vice versa. Im not sure if he just expected me not to show this summer (not going to happen!) and just help him out, or if he was going to give me one of his own to 'show' so he could get some points on his own horse.
Anyways.... cross that bridge when we come to it.
Just a few more things at school then im done. Was going to get my excell project done today but ended up procastanating then my joints hurt so bad I took my "happy" drugs then couldnt concentrate on anything. bluahh....
IV tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment