So went out to work the super yearling today. Ive never lunged her. Her owner has a completly different way of lunging her. She was execelent!!! she tryed to turn around a few times, but she was more like "thank you!!! I totaly get why your doing that it make sooo much more sence that what we were doing before!!" lol shes going to look like a different horse this weekend....
So were doing yearling trail this show... and no one knows how were suposto do it or whats in the rules. We can be asked to sidepass, but it doesnt say if you can touch the horse or not. And so we tryed a few trot poles, backed around stuff, and then there was a tarp..... and so I said what the hell shes smart. So we walked up to the tarp, she smelled it, I jumped up and down on it making noise..... then turned and walked over it....
And she followed at a walk.
I love this horse more every day...... If only I had the money!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment