Sunday, October 26, 2014
Guess who this is!!!
Lucy! She got shoes on last week, so I asked to ride her this weekend. I was a little worried because she had been so 'wild' lately with the herd she is out with, but apparently she needed to come in and go to work.
She was really hot in the cross ties, but they were replacing the roof on the barn so I kind of understand that, I lunged her for a little bit, then climbed on. It was seriously like she had been off for a week, not over a year. Shes very out of shape, and needs to be in a routine, but we were right back to where we were last year. I've missed loping her soooo much!
I don't know how much I'll get to ride her, I'm tossing around the idea of doing lessons with another coach closer to wear I live now, and I think that would help me grow as a rider, but I love Lucy and I love my barn family at the old place... things to think about I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment