Friday, August 19, 2011

I wish I had something nice and fun to write about but I dont really. My sunburn I got on the weekend blistered and I think it is now infected (thanks lovely immuosuppressents). So Im slathering myself in Bag Balm and crossing my fingers, if it doesnt get better soon im off to the hospital. Im going to the barn every day and doing chores (C and D are away at a horse show) but Im too hot and tired out to do much with Lucas other than brush him. The people that tried him out this week plan on coming back for the son to ride him but are having some scedualing issues due to him going back to university.

Im not crying everyday, but I havnt started looking for a new horse either.

1 comment:

Wolfie said...

How are you doing?? Hope your sunburn is better.