Saturday, July 2, 2011

I just sewed on my first ever button!

I just sewed on my first ever button!!! I kept waiting for my mom to do it because I didnt think I could do it with my hands, but I did! Oh yeah and Lucas is doing good too, he got to go outside today for the first time since Wednesday. We did a little walk/trot on the lunge line just to get his legs moving, and he had a great roll outside, so back to some light work tomorrow and hopefully riding on Monday!

3 comments:

Wolfie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wolfie said...

First button? I just realized what an accomplishment that is for you. You do so much I forget sometimes what your challenges are because you manage them so well. Congrats on your first button!!!

Justaplainsam said...

Thanks Wolfie :) I try to not let it get me down but sometimes the little things remind me how different things are.