Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finaly got to ride!

Yippie!!! I finaly got ot ride today! Only for about 10 min but it felt much better to get that first ride under my belt. I lunged him for about 15 min then managed to get on without too much trouble. Hes still a pain when I try to get on. Steping backwords when ever Im just about ready to get on. So I walked him a couple of trips around then tried to get him to trot but he was being a brat. He just kept doing his stop and stomp his feet routine, so I took a minute and relaxed then just walked a few more circles then managed to get him to trot when I finaly relaxed.

So we troted a couple of circles each direction and then I got off. Im a bit sore and tired but not too bad. Hopefully Ill get to ride him again this weekend for a bit.

Troy Green might be coming to a friends barn in Feb so Id like to be good to ride for an hour by then. Lucas should be fine its me Im worried about.

No comments: