
Well I havnt posted in a bit. Im in the middle of a big flair up of my RA, so Lucas has been on a 'lunging break'. I rode him last weekend and he was very good, he rides better when there are a few people around (or maybe it relazes me more!)
In other news, ApHCC released its national list. Sassy was National Champion Amateur Mare (tie) all ages! She also managed to come in reserve for the Open 2-year old class that I showed her in. She also finished her Amateur Superior as well! This was great news, a great way to end my 'professional' career.
Its kinda kept a smile on my face all day. What ever somone may say about me or my riding, or my training, Ive now proved them wrong. I trained a National Champion, what have you done?
In other news, ApHCC released its national list. Sassy was National Champion Amateur Mare (tie) all ages! She also managed to come in reserve for the Open 2-year old class that I showed her in. She also finished her Amateur Superior as well! This was great news, a great way to end my 'professional' career.
Its kinda kept a smile on my face all day. What ever somone may say about me or my riding, or my training, Ive now proved them wrong. I trained a National Champion, what have you done?
Im going to post a picture of Lucas as well to show how much weight hes gained and how well hes looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment