Well I haven't posted in a while, the AQHA show went ok, I didnt get her set up quite like I wanted to and they she moved when the judges cames : So it didnt go great but she was well behaved. Then after seeing the pics my friend goes "well you were showing her the 'old' halter way not the new way" Well that kind pissed me off, why not just say "oh well tough luck" then get over it, come on I paid for my own enteries, its not like she paid for it.
I had tryed out a horse that weekend, a horse that I used to use for lessons but now he was up for sale by his owners. The bigest downfall was that he was 22 years old. I didnt feel that I could do that, as he would need more supplements ect as he got older and I diding feel that I could provide that.
However my friend went and told everyone (including the people I showed for last year) that I was off looking at this horse. I would have told them if it was at the point that I was ready to bring them home, but thats just it "I" would have told them. This from the girl who didnt even tell me she bought a new horse untill it was on its way home.
Anyways this attitued is starting to piss me off. Shes always right, Im always wrong and Im always on the worst horse around.
No comments:
Post a Comment