

The pictures above are from the last 2 shows where we won both the NB and NS yearling allarouds and the yearling halter award in NS
So starting last wensday the BF picked me up and we had a nice supper out. (Bit of a date..) Then we took off to the Airport to pick up the clinician that was doing the inspectors clinic on Friday and Saturday.
Thursday I stayed in the hotel, and did homework. They did a tour of the city but I decided that I really should get homework done. We had planed on going out with some friends for supper but ended up going to a lobster supper with everyone else from the conference. We had a great time, however everyone non local thought we were married (and when found out we werent, I got told to marry him as he was so great). The local aparently didnt know, but I mean come on its not a secret we had everyone making fun of us all last weekend!
Went out with the tour group on Friday where we went to some local stores and had lunch at some fancy place. The clients and BF's sister showed up and joined us for the rest of the tour. We then headed back to the hotel, then went to the inspectors clinic.
Saturday we spent the morning at the clinic, while everyone else had some tours of the local horse places. We then had meetings in the afternoon. That evening we had a banquet with an awards presentation (Res. champion yearling, lungline, and maritime breed 2 and under) then the dance.
Sunday BF had meetings, then we drove to my parents place for supper (which went well by the way) then on to his palace because in the morning.... We went to the states to pick up his new stud colt. Who is amazing. By The Hunter, and out of a world champion mare. Everyone is extreamly excited about this colt. Anyways had a great weekend at his place. Wish I was back there. And I went to school for two days and now im home! Busy week
1 comment:
Good show!
FAREWELL TO A FRIEND, on THE MANE POINT
Post a Comment