Moncton has lost 3 of our RCMP officers. They will be laid to rest on Tuesday. The two other RCMP members that were hurt, have been released from the hospital. Friday we returned to work and spent the day talking about the events and trying to get real work done. All of us took some time to visit the RCMP station less than a block away to visit the growing memorial that was started on the steps.
I'm glad they caught him, lets make him suffer for the rest of his life for what he has done to those poor men.
I spent the weekend doing chores which was a nice opportunity to work and sweat without thinking too much. I'm a little on the fence about what to do with Chilly for our next show, we can show walk/trot again or move up to loping. Personally I want to challenge us, however it is only her second show, and shes never had a bunch of horses in a class with her all loping at the same time, heck her biggest class last weekend had 3 horses in it. Any thoughts?
1 comment:
Glad they got the guy. Horrible situation and I cant imagine what the families of the three officers are going through.
As far as shows, ive always tried to err on the conservative side and change one variable at a time...bigger show still walk trot then moving up the next one if they handle the crowd well. Obviously tjere are some that just dont care and if she's one of those then maybe try the move up in bigger claases at once
Post a Comment